A kit to make your own 8" x 8" viewable(12" x 12" x 2.25" overall) Infinity Mirror with 32 LEDs and Controller. This is a Complete Kit. Everything is included except paint and tools. These kits require a lot of assembly please check out the full build instructions at Instructables.
- All the parts, for the frame
- Inner walls are painted and drilled. Ready to use.
- Front 2-way mirror and back regular mirror, both 8.5" x 8.5", glass
- A tube of polystyrene glue.
- 32 LEDs of buyers choice, mixtures allowed, single color or auto-change 5 mm LEDs
- Enough Wire
- Complete Controller Kit with Source Code
- Power Supply with matching DC Jack, 5 volts @ 2 Amps
Just supply your own spray paint and a few tools.
Available Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow, Orange, UV(Purple), Pink, White, Slow RGB Auto-Cycling, Fast RGB Auto-Cycling ( Either auto-cycling LEDs do not use a controller and one will not be included) or a mixture of solid colors.
Project Files Include HEX for the 12F675, PCB Creation Files